Terms & Conditions
By applying to become a vendor, and if approved, you agree to the following:
- At least 75% of your booth consists of a product or service that can be used for sewing and/or crafting. Minimal finished goods will be allowed (i.e. crafted items that do not serve as a tool, supply, or notion for crafting).
- That the products you sell are your own (i.e. your own designed custom fabric, not a resale item, etc)
- To set up your booth on Friday, November 4th at least 2 hours prior to the Vendor Hall opening up (specific time TBD)
- To read and sign the Vendor Agreement form provided in the approval email within five business days of approval
- To pay the 50% booth fee deposit within five business days of approval
To provide the necessary information requested in the approval email (company bio, photos, etc) within five business days
- To have your booth open and staffed during all open Vendor Hall hours, for all dates listed on your contract.
- To break down and leave your booth area clean during the specified breakdown hours on final contract day, and not prior