What is Sew Magical at Sea?
We have partnered with Royal Caribbean Cruise to bring you Sew Magical at Sea (SMAS
for short) This cruise will provide an exclusive seaside event for crafters. Come aboard
with us and sew your cares away. Submerge yourself in a sea of endless entertainment,
world class dining, and immense relaxation.
Get ready to set sail with us for a 4- night Caribbean cruise to Labadee, Haiti on May 4,
2023 and experience an unforgettable voyage at sea. You get all the perks of a cruise: enjoy the ship, all it’s entertainment options, and endless dining spots. But you don’t have to go on a vacation and miss the joys of crafting.
Anyone in the SMAS group will have access to several classes, exchanges, parties, swag bags, and more! You can travel with a crafting buddy, or bring your family to share in this fun-filled vacation!
Tons of additional information will be coming soon!!!
Exact times & details to be released in July 2022
Booking & Payments
Ability to book will occur on June 24, 2022 at 7pm EST and payments plans will be available for both.
In order to participate in SMAS activities, you MUST book your room through Sew Magical.
Payments are as follows:
– Initial Deposit for SMAS Pass: $75 per person on Jun. 24, 2022
– Initial Deposit for Cabin: $75 per person by Jul. 1, 2022 (will be sent to those able to secure a SMAS Pass)
– Payment #1 (both Cabin & SMAS Pass): Due by Sept. 10, 2022
– Payment #2 (both Cabin & SMAS Pass): Due by Nov. 20, 2022
– Payment #3 (FINAL) (both Cabin & SMAS Pass): Due by Feb. 1, 2023
***Each SMAS Pass payment will be $175 per payment (after deposit)
Cabin Pricing includes:
– Shipboard accommodations for four (4) nights
– Ocean transportation aboard the Mariner of the Seas, round trip from Port Canaveral to Labadee, Haiti
– All meals in the ship’s main dining venues (there’s gourmet fare in the formal dining rooms and casual restaurants for meals throughout the day), with reserved group dinner seating. Please note dining at specialty restaurants require an additional fee.
– Gratuities, taxes, and fees are all covered in the above numbers
– Room service is available (nominal service charge applies to each order)
– Variety of shipboard entertainment and activities (shows, casino, bars, nightclubs, dayclubs, lounges, etc)
– Kids clubs (under a certain age is considered daycare and is an additional fee)
Cabin Pricing does not include:
– Air transportation, vehicle transfers (to/from airport/hotel and ship)
– Drink packages, specialty dining or photo packages onboard the ship
– Shore excursions
– Cost of medical services, if required
– Goods and services purchased onboard (gift shops, spas, salons, art auctions, casinos, laundry, telephone calls, internet, etc)
– Gratuities for casino dealers, spa personnel, bar services (these are misc gratuities, and are separate from your room gratuities)
Classes & Machines
Everyone will all take the same classes!
Currently announced classes include:
- Bomb Dot Com by More Me Know
- Gallivanter Passport Wallet by SewGnar
- Little Rivet Rock Star by Simple Artful Stuff
- Rock Stud Charm Bag by Simple Artful Stuff
Teachers will include Lauren Mormino from MoreMeKnow, Nicole Neales from SewGnar, Fran Brown from Fab Designs, Melanie from Zor-Elle, Lilly from Lilly of the Arts, Kathy from Ait Said Creations, and Connie from Creations by Connie Embroidery!!!
All classes will have EVERYTHING you need to take the class, even the machines and presses!
Thank you to our sponsors!
Due to the unique nature of this event, all reservations will be subject to the following cancellation policy:
– All deposits are non-refundable
– Between the date of booking and Oct. 31, 2022 – $150 per person cancellation fee for Cruise Fees and $100 fee per SMAS Pass purchased
– Between Nov. 1, 2022 and Dec. 31, 2022 – $300 per person cancellation fee for Cruise Fees and $200 fee per SMAS Pass purchased
– Between Jan. 1 and Feb. 28, 2023 – 75% of total stateroom cost cancellation fee and $300 fee per SMAS Pass purchased
– On or after Mar. 1, 2023 – no refunds will be issued