What is Sew Magical at Sea?
We have partnered with Royal Caribbean Cruise to bring you Sew Magical at Sea (SMAS for short) This cruise will provide an exclusive seaside event for crafters. Come aboard with us and sew your cares away. Submerge yourself in a sea of endless entertainment, world class dining, and immense relaxation.
Get ready to set sail with us for a 5-night Caribbean cruise to Cozumel, Mexico and Perfect Day Cococay, Bahamas on Dec 4, 2023 and experience an unforgettable voyage at sea. You get all the perks of a cruise: enjoy the ship, all it’s entertainment options, and endless dining spots. But you don’t have to go on a vacation and miss the joys of crafting.
Anyone in the SMAS group will have access to several classes, exchanges, parties, swag bags, and more! You can travel with a crafting buddy, or bring your family to share in this fun-filled vacation!
Tons of additional information will be coming soon!!!
Exact times & details to be released in January 2022
Booking & Payments
In order to participate in SMAS activities, you MUST book your room through Sew Magical.
In addition to your Cabin Pricing, you’ll be required to pay for the SMAS Pass at $700 per participant.
SMAS Pass Includes:
– All class kits
– All machines, supplies, and materials for all classes
– One hour Welcome Aboard Party with open bar and snacks
– All No-Host socials, parties, gatherings, and exchanges
– Access to participate in our Fabric Field Trip in Cozumel, Mexico (small additional fee may apply)
– Group dinners
– Welcome Bag, Badge, Lanyard, and discounted swag
Payments are as follows:
– Initial Deposit for SMAS Pass: $100 per person on Nov. 18, 2022
– Initial Deposit for Cabin: $100 per person by Nov. 30, 2022 (will be sent to those able to secure a SMAS Pass)
– Payment #1 (both Cabin & SMAS Pass): Due by Feb. 10, 2023
– Payment #2 (both Cabin & SMAS Pass): Due by Jun. 15, 2023
– Payment #3 (FINAL) (both Cabin & SMAS Pass): Due by Aug. 1, 2023
***Each SMAS Pass payment will be $200 per payment (after deposit)
Cabin Pricing includes:
– Shipboard accommodations for four (4) nights
– Ocean transportation aboard the Mariner of the Seas, round trip from Port Canaveral to Labadee, Haiti
– All meals in the ship’s main dining venues (there’s gourmet fare in the formal dining rooms and casual restaurants for meals throughout the day), with reserved group dinner seating. Please note dining at specialty restaurants require an additional fee.
– Gratuities, taxes, and fees are all covered in the above numbers
– Room service is available (nominal service charge applies to each order)
– Variety of shipboard entertainment and activities (shows, casino, bars, nightclubs, dayclubs, lounges, etc)
– Kids clubs (under a certain age is considered daycare and is an additional fee)
Cabin Pricing does not include:
– Air transportation, vehicle transfers (to/from airport/hotel and ship)
– Drink packages, specialty dining or photo packages onboard the ship
– Shore excursions
– Cost of medical services, if required
– Goods and services purchased onboard (gift shops, spas, salons, art auctions, casinos, laundry, telephone calls, internet, etc)
– Gratuities for casino dealers, spa personnel, bar services (these are misc gratuities, and are separate from your room gratuities)
Classes & Machines
Everyone will all take the same classes!
Class Announcements will be released in January, but includes both sewing machine and serger based classes! There will even be some crafting/no-sew classes!
All classes will have EVERYTHING you need to take the class, even the machines and presses!
Due to the unique nature of this event, all reservations will be subject to the following cancellation policy:
– All deposits are non-refundable
– Between the date of booking and May. 31, 2023 – $150 per person cancellation fee for Cruise Fees and $100 fee per SMAS Pass purchased
– Between Jun. 1, 2023 and Jul. 31, 2023 – $300 per person cancellation fee for Cruise Fees and $200 fee per SMAS Pass purchased
– Between Aug. 1 and Sept. 30, 2023 – 75% of total stateroom cost cancellation fee and $300 fee per SMAS Pass purchased
– On or after Oct. 1, 2023 – no refunds will be issued