Hazy Hills: Foundation Paper Piecing with Legit Kits
During the class, you will learn about the revolutionary block approach created by Legit Kits, and learn tips and tricks for frustration-free sewing. There are no curves or Y seams involved, and no special tools required! You’ll work on the class-exclusive Hazy Hills mini quilt, and leave with the confidence to finish the quilt on your own! Learn how Foundation Paper Piecing can be easy and enjoyable!
Skill Level: Beginner
Required Skills: basic sewing machine skills
Other Supplies Needed: Basic Sewing Machine, Basic Sewing Kit along with:
- Light/neutral colored thread for piecing and 3-4 loaded bobbins
- Black permanent marker
- If you prefer not to use your fabric scissors to cut paper, bring a pair of paper-dedicated scissors.
- Clear cellophane tape (such as Scotch brand)
- Notions typical to machine sewing:
- scissors (4” or longer blades)
- pins (normal quilting pins)
- seam ripper
Age Restriction: None