Being Creative With Tsukineko Ink
How to use Tsukineko Inks. You will learn to use both the liquid bottles and the Fabrico Pens? Would you like to know how to create the right colors when you run out of fabrics? Also can be used on wood.
- Kit includes New USB video, various fabrics, 6 bottles of Tsukineko Ink; (red, yellow, blue, green, white & black), work sheet & scraper.
- Other colors can be purchased after class @ $4.49 for colors & $4.99 for gold, silver, copper & 4 penalized inks. There are 46 colors available.
- Full kits of remaining 40 colors can be ordered prior to class at the show special price of $179.00. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org requesting these ink kits. These will not be available in class unless previously ordered.
- I will have inks and Fabrico pens for the students to use, also, various fabrics & tools. 12″ Pre quilted blocks will also be available for $10 each.
- Contact Joel or Bobbie at Joe@QuiltersTreasure.com if you have any questions regarding this class, 603-532-4844
Skill Level: Beginner
Other Supplies Needed: Wear old clothing. Bring latex gloves if you don’t want to get ink on your hands. (Ink is water based and cleans up with soap & water) 1 large zip lock bag to take anything not dryed at class. Can of shaving cream (lightly or non-scented if possible, Dollar Store works best) small paint brushes if you have them, or any other tool you would like to experiment with. You may also bring additional specialty fabrics or clothing, wood or cermanic to try.
Age Restriction: None